Nowadays, there are different diet plans available such as Fad diet, Atkins diet, Zone diet, Hamptons diet, a Low-carb diet plan that differ regarding calories intake. It gets important to know which diet plan you need to stick to burn off your calories. Once you choose your diet plan, then you can think further, what should be the best weight loss exercises program that will give you maximum health benefits if combined with your particular diet plan.
Everything, we eat can either be converted into heat or body weight. Heat releases when foods burn. This heat is measured in kilocalorie. People should be careful in choosing the right foods because excess calories are stored in a body as fat that makes you overweight. Daily recommended calories differ for both men and women. Men need 2200 – 2500 calories for a day and women need 2000 calories to maintain a healthy life. For pregnant women, additional 300 calories are required. Therefore, if calories intake > calories output, excess calories will result in making you overweight.
Tips to Follow Weight Loss Exercises Program
- When using the bike keep your RPM lower than 80.
- It should be less than 65 on the cross trainer.
- Use training zone indicator on the equipment to check your heart rate.
- Drink water to maintain hydration.
- A few minutes of cardio would possibly create the grade as P.E class warm up. However, it will not prepare your body for the physical demands. That may stall your performance and conjointly sideline your injuries.
- It is easy to go straight to the showers when you finish with your last rep and mile. However, getting cool down provides your system an opportunity to dial slowly back to its normal heart rate and blood pressure level.
Weight Loss Exercises Program for the Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Level
You want to burn off excess calories. Yes, but how? Bring your attention here! these exercises program will keep you away to become overweight.
|Start Up||25 MINUTES|
|Treadmill or Bike Hill Program||15 Minutes, REP 6|
|Rower or Cross Trainer Manual Program||5 Minutes, RPE 6-8|
|Basic Floor Crunches||15|
|Fit Ball Tuck and Tilt||15|
|Treadmill or Bike Hill Program||15 Minutes, RPE 7|
|Cross Trainer Random Program||10 Minutes, RPE 7-9|
|Rower||5 Minutes, RPE 7-8|
|Fit Ball Crunches||10|
|Basic Floor Crunches||20|
|Treadmill or Bike||15 Minutes, Hill Program RPE 7-8|
|Treadmill or Cross Trainer||15 Minutes, Manual Program RPE 8-9|
|Bike or Rower||10 Minutes, RPE 8-9|
|Fit Ball Crunches||30|
|Fit Ball Plank Hold||30 Seconds|
|Basic Floor Crunches||30|