Apples are delicious and crunchy fruits on the earth. Adding an apple to your diet is very fruitful. Apples come with various kinds and color like yellow, green, red and their calories slightly differ according to colors. People like to eat apples because of its sweet and sour taste and the majority of them prefer to drink apple juice in the morning, which definitely promote a healthy weight loss and also gives them unlimited health benefits.
One Apple (223 g)
|Total Fat||0 gm|
|Total Carbs||31 gm|
Which Vitamins and Minerals You Get from Apples
Find out the health benefits of apples that come from vitamins and minerals in it!
- Apples are cheap and can be found very easily. The best thing about apples is that they contain a high amount of antioxidants which are known for their disease-fighting compounds.
- An average apple contains a good amount of vitamin C and beta-carotene. The great thing about vitamin C is that it helps the body in developing resistance to infectious agents as well as purge harmful free radicals from the body that may lead to inflammations.
- The reduction of body cholesterol is associated with the consumption of apples as apples have a great deal of fiber. You will also enjoy whiter teeth as apples stimulate the production of saliva, reducing tooth decay and lowering the bacteria levels.
- You will benefit from small amounts of calcium, phosphorus, and potassium when consuming apples.
- The potassium contained in apples is an important component in the cells of the human body and thus, will help with the heart rate and blood pressure as it counters the bad influences of sodium.