Ramadan is the best month amongst all because it brings lots of special blessings. It is an excellent opportunity that one should avail to boost fitness level as well as getting closer to Allah. The purpose of fasting is to make us realize how the poor people spend their whole day when they have nothing to eat. This month addresses us to build the patience. Despite all these, we should take care of our health also. If we remain healthy, active and energetic all day we can enjoy our fast in a good manner.
Here’s the hadith of our Prophet regarding healthy eating habits:
A human being fills no worse vessel than his stomach. It is sufficient for a human being to eat a few mouthfuls to keep his spine straight. But if he must (fill it), then one-third of food, one-third for drink and one-third for air. [Ibn Majah]
The prime issue in Ramadan is that majority of people put on weight because of overeating. Here we will discuss how to plan to eat healthy during this month. Actually, the main reasons are a sudden change in eating plan and change in sleeping hours that cause weight gain. Now there is no need to get worried about it because following Ramadan weight loss diet tips will help you to lose weight and make you healthy as well.
Ramadan Weight Loss Diet Tips
What to eat what not to eat for a healthy weight loss!
You need to add up few things in the sehri and iftar menu to get maximum health benefits. Especially if you are looking for dream weight loss during the month of Ramadan.
- You must eat slow digesting foods so to provide energy for whole day. Like complex carbs, protein, and fiber.
- Mix one glass of water into one glass of milk will keep you energetic all day and you wouldn’t feel thirsty.
- You can drink yogurt lassi for keeping your digestive system well. It is an excellent tip to cope this summer weather. Low calories idea but stay you fuller for longer.
- Adding 3 dates in sehri menu will be helpful to maintain glucose level into your body.
- Fresh fruit juices would be an excellent choice to start your day in a nutritious way.
- You must eat porridge with milk and honey at Sehri time to get a good amount of fiber. Fiber is must eat nutrient that keeps your body fuller.
- You can eat chapati with curry but be careful while choosing your curry. Avoid oily and spicy curry because it will make you thirsty sooner.
- You can eat paratha with egg, yogurt but use 1 tablespoon of olive oil for making paratha.
- Prefer vegetables curry at sehri time because vegetables are full of protein, vitamins, and minerals that a healthy body needs.
- Avoid red meat, better to eat chicken breast and fish curry at Sehri.
- If you are already following any diet plan that includes detox then there is no need to do a detox in Ramadan.
- You must not eat white rice in sehri because rice is full of carbohydrates and if after eating you sleep it will make your stomach heavy.
- You must avoid all kind of fast food and processed foods because additional flavoring can cause weight gain.
- Drink plenty of water so to avoid dehydration that you may feel lately because of sweating in the hot season. Removing toxic substances from your body is the best way to reduce weight.
- You should avoid milky tea, milky coffee and coke as these are caffeinated drinks, not a good choice when you are following any weight loss diet.
- High sugar food like biscuits, cakes, chocolates, sweets, you must stay away from these unhealthy foods.
- Any food that is made with Refine carbs such as white bread and white flour should skip because these foods are calories dense.
- Nuts and dried fruits are a super source of fiber, protein, and carbohydrates that assist in maintaining sugar level into your body and keeping your digestive system running. Add few raisins, dried apricot and almonds into your cereal.
- Seeds are also the best source of protein and fiber that can fulfill your daily dietary fiber and minerals requirements. Sprinkle some seeds on your curry or even add into your cereal to give it some crunchy taste.
Furthermore, you can get Fasting Diet Plan to Accomplish Healthy Weight Loss in Ramadan
People who are anxious about their supreme health and for this reason they always find out various methods to maintain their physical fitness now have a chance to utilize the month of Ramadan for boosting fitness by choosing the right food combinations. Therefore, It is formidable to have the knowledge about Ramadan weight loss diet that means what is good to eat and which foods can be harmful if eaten excessively at the wrong time.