Cardio, call it aerobics, call it whatever makes you feel more comfortable, but don’t avoid the inevitable. Every human being needs this variety of movement to be a part of their lives to function and be healthy. We live in a weight conscious society, to be sure. The better a person looks externally, in clothes, naked, half naked, or anything in between, the more successful that Person is deemed to be in the scheme of exercise and fitness. But looks can be deceiving.
How do muscles fibers respond?
Slow twitch muscle fibers and fast twitch muscle fibers are two types of muscles fibers which handle the selection of high-intensity and low-intensity exercise. Slow twitch muscles are mainly responsible for aerobic exercises such as cardiovascular work on the treadmill, stepper, or bike. High twitch muscles largely responsible for anaerobic training such as powerlifting, sprinting, shot putting and swinging of golf club.
Does high-impact exercise help in weight loss?
You can lose weight by making a calorie shortfall, blazing a greater number of calories than you take in, so undertaking exercises that smolder a lot of calories is a magnificent backup to a calorie controlled eating regimen to move those undesirable pounds.
For 60 minutes of moderate paced running can blaze around 300 calories. It can make a significant commitment towards accomplishing the vital calorie shortage to get more fit, or then again it can acquire you a bar of chocolate that you feel less regretful about eating. The normal grown-up male who doesn’t practice requires roughly 2,200 calories a day to keep up his normal weight.
Facts of Aerobic Exercises
- People get less appreciation for working long hours as compared to lifting weights. But it is the fact that real fitness belongs to aerobic fitness. Many people assume that Aerobic exercises are special kind of training and only designed for particular individuals. Like athletes especially ‘runners,’ which spends countless hours on roads or streets to perform their activity or those who committed in a specific task. Unfortunately, they are at a mistake.
- Aerobic exercises can burn calories at a rate between 8 and 30 calories per minute. That’s a lot of glazed donuts!
- Aerobic exercises whip the heart muscle into great shape. It increases oxygen capacity within the bloodstream by up to 20% within just 3-4 months.
- Aerobic exercises seem to melt fat off the body when combined with a healthy diet, and a regular program of resistance training.
- You will consume 25% and 30% more calories to maintain or lose weight if you exercise 5 times in a week.