Trimming your waistline involves discipline, time, and effort. Fortunately, there is no need to starve yourself to burn those extra fats in your body. It is not a joke, yes in reality ‘fat cuts fat’. If you want to trim down your excess body fat, you cannot do it without consuming fat. But the question is which type of fats are essential to cut down excess fat? Fat burning foods increase your metabolism rate that is helpful in burning fat. You should consider these following facts which assist you to burn fat quickly.
Types of Fat
There are different types of fat which a human body needs.
- Sources of monounsaturated fats include olive oil, rapeseed oil, avocados, peanuts, almonds, cashew, and sunflowers.
- Sources of polyunsaturated fats include vegetable oils, oily fish, fish oils, nuts, seeds add their oils such as flaxseed oil and walnut oil.
- It includes animal’s fats, animal’s products, meats, eggs and dairy foods.
- Plant products but the lesser content of fatty acids, coconut, and palm oil, hydrogenated margarine.
- Manufactured products, such as cake, pies, chocolates and biscuits.
- It produces artificially, and it is also referred as unsaturated fats. Caloric intake from saturated fat should include 11 percent and Tran’s fat 2 percent in the diet.
- When you plan to reduce your weight you should include unsaturated fats such as Flaxseed oil, Hemp oil, Fish oil, Canola oil, and Coconut oil into your diets.
Quantity of Fat
Fat is also an important nutrient like carbohydrates and protein that is essential for a human body. A primary function of fat includes energy reservation for the body. Fats recognize as lipids, oils, and waxes. Fat is an indispensable part of our brain, spinal cord, nerves and cell membranes. It provides essential fatty acids that the human body cannot make and helps to transport fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K). The taste of our diet is changed if it includes fats. The standard daily caloric intake from should be at least 20-35% depending on an individual diet plan and physical activity. Vegetable oils, fish, nuts, seeds, and avocados are considered as good healthy fats. Quantity does matter, your fat intake should not exceed 10 gm in the form of saturated form.