It’s hard to deny the fruits health benefits for a healthy and energetic lifestyle. A wide range of fruits with delicious tastes makes them the healthiest snacks. Fruits play an important role to keep people healthy if consumed on a regular basis because they are full of nutrition health benefits and also rich in vitamins. One of the most highlighted aspects of fruits is that they are low in calories. The caloric value of fruits makes them an ideal choice for people that are on a diet, there are a few fruits that should be avoided but the majority are safe. Enjoy fruits, at least. One time a day and you will complement your diet with a healthy source of vitamins and minerals.
Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach because it gives more boost to an immune system.
Nutritional Information of Most Popular Fruits
There are no downsides to consuming fruits. These natural aliments will make you feeling good and will keep you healthy. We should not use the overused “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” however this statement is as true as it can get. Before we discuss fruits health benefits which you should know let’s have a look at some of the most popular fruits nutritional facts.
Apple Health Benefits
- Although the apple has a low Vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavoring that enhance the activity of Vitamin C thereby helping to the risk of colon cancer, heart attack, and stroke. One medium size apple has 95 calories, 19 gm sugar, and 5 gm fiber. have a look at surprising apple health benefits to promote weight loss.
Guava Health Benefits
Guava is packed with high Vitamin C content. It is also rich in fiber that helps prevent constipation. 100 gm guava has 68 calories and 1 gm fat.
Kiwi Health Benefits
- Kiwi is a good source of potassium, magnesium, Vitamin E & fiber, its Vitamin C content is twice that of an orange. 50 gm kiwi has 30 calories and .25 gm fat.
Orange Health Benefits
- Oranges are the sweetest medicine, taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent and dissolve kidney stones, and reduces the risk of colon cancer. One small orange is packed with 45 calories and 9 gm sugar.
Papaya Health Benefits
- Papaya is rich in carotene, which is good for your eyes. 1 cup papaya has 62 calories and 11 gm sugar.
Strawberry Health Benefits
- A Protective Fruit, Strawberry has the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits, and they protect the body from cancer. One small strawberry is packed with 7 calories and .3 gm sugar.
Watermelon Health Benefits
- The Coolest Thirst Quencher, 92% of its water, it boosts our immune system and fights against cancer. It also contains Vitamin C and potassium. 100 gm watermelon is packed with 30 calories and .6 protein.